Dr. Bruce Gelch
Hi, I'm Dr. Bruce M. Gelch. I have been living in South Florida since high school, attending Miami Sunset Senior High School and then attending the University of Florida. I attended Life Chiropractic College and upon graduation have been practicing chiropractic in South Florida. Over the years, I have been involved with the local optimist and high schools, as I am interested in athletics, weight training and increasing one's health and wellness. I am married and have twin daughters. I spend my free time coaching my girls soccer and flag football teams. I enjoy exercising, biking, golf, camping and basketball.
Dr. Janice Victor
Janice Victor M.D. is fellowship specialty trained in interventional pain management, minimally invasive spine treatments, and anesthesiology. She brings 10 years of experience in interventional pain management to our practice. In addition to being a board certified anesthesiologist, Dr. Victor received her fellowship training in interventional pain medicine training and Duke University Hospital and her postdoctoral residency training at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. She is a graduate of Wright State University School of Medicine.
Dr. Victor is committed to providing new and advanced therapeutic options in interventional and minimally invasive pain management to her patients.
Orlando Walters, DPT
Orlando Walters, DPT is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University's doctorate program for physical therapy. Specializing in assessment and evaluation of biomechanical dysfunction. Coupled with Sports specific orthopedic evidence based practice towards treatment and goals.
Orlando Walters DPT was a Keiser University Instructor educating in anatomy physiology and structural kinesiology and biomechanical movement analysis.
John E. Baker, M.D.
John Baker is a Board Eligible Orthopedic Surgeon licensed in Florida, South Carolina, and Virginia. He specializes in sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, and total joint replacement.
Dr. Baker received his early medical education in the U.S. Navy before earning a Bachelor of Science from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. He then graduated top ten from TUlane Medical School with his medical degree and conducted postgraduate work at The Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Baker returned to the U.S. Navy serving as COmmander until his departure with honorable discharge into private practice in 2006, He is currently a member of the American Orthopedic Association.
- Awards for outstanding care, professionalism, and honor
- Treats sports injuries and musculoskeletal diseases
- Affiliated with local hospital and surgery centers
- Specialist involving shoulder and knee injuries
Dr. Baker is one of the only providers of the PSI (Patient Specific Instruments.) PSI combines advancements in instrument technology with proven orthopedic alignment principles to help ensure patient success. His proven custom positioned implants are such a success that patients are more comfortable and feeling more like themselves in less time.
Joseph M. Ferrao, MMSc, PA-C
In 2008, Joe began to study medicine and became a physician assistant.
He successfully completed training in:
- General Surgery - Hendry Regional Medical Center, Dr. Leonard Carroll
- Pediatrics Medicine - Kid’s Medical Care, Dr. Diana McLaughlin
- Emergency Medicine - Naples Community Hospital, Dr. Tony Krembs
- Family Medicine - Pine Ridge Medical Group, Dr. Robert Kaplan
- Prenatal Care & Gynecology - Comprehensive Women’s Health, Dr. Nay Hoche
- Internal Medicine - Primary Care Associates, Dr. Barry Butler
- Orthopedic/Reconstructive Surgery – Limb Restorative Ctr., Dr. Robert Casola
- Wound Care – Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center, Dr. Robert Tober
- Dermatology/Mohs Surgery – Advanced Dermatology, Dr. Srdjan Prodanovich
- Interventional Pain Management & Surgery – Associates in Medicine & Surgery, Dr. DeWayne Lockhart, Jr., Dr. Glen Flanagan
In addition to an extensive work history that offers in-depth experience in financial, marketing, and managerial roles, Joe is multi-lingual, fluent in English and Portuguese; and conversive in Spanish.
- Certified, Florida-Licensed Physician Assistant
- Certified, Florida-Licensed Prescribing Privileges
- Certified in: Basic Life Support/CPR, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, & Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Surgical training