- Posted by Multi-Care Medical
- On March 7, 2017
For centuries, massage has been used to help injuries heal faster and to relieve pain, yet so many people don’t consider it when they’re dealing with these issues.
Thankfully, things are changing and there has been more dialogue about alternative treatment options. At Multi-Care Medical we’re certainly glad to see more patients beginning to understand the many benefits of orthopedic massage.
What Can Be Treated With Orthopedic Massage?
If you’re sore, then an orthopedic massage can often provide you with relief. We’ve helped people with everything from chronic carpal tunnel syndrome to car accident injures to sports injuries to back spasms.
When you work with us, you can count on individual attention to your unique needs.
Who Can Benefit From Orthopedic Massage?
As mentioned above, an orthopedic massage can help anyone with sore muscles, but there are a few categories of people that we feel are especially in need of these services. They include:
- People with physically demanding jobs. This includes construction workers, athletes, factory workers and anyone who is on their feet for all or most of the day.
- Athletes. No matter how old you are and no matter how good your form is, it’s best to take care of your body. Orthopedic massage can help prevent problems before they begin.
- Anyone who’s been injured. Whether it was a serious car accident that you believe will take you years to recover from or a minor slip at home, seeing an orthopedic specialist is a smart move.
- People who are dealing with unusual stress. This could mean someone who’s dealing with more stress than they typically deal with or a person who’s constantly under a significant amount of stress.
While we can’t promise to make your pain disappear overnight, we can tell you that many people have seen significant reduction in pain – or have been relieved of it altogether via massage.
If you are living in pain, then we welcome to you to contact Multi-Care Medical at one of our three convenient South Florida locations so our trained staff can assess your needs and provide recommendations. It could just change your life.